The end of a chapter.
Planning for the end of your childbearing years can be a challenge. Logistically, as well as, emotionally. Your womb has carried life and whether or not you are excited to be rid of it, you may consider a support person like a doula to help with the details. I use my unique doula skills to care for and provide unbiased care to my clients, whatever that may be.
I can help you with this process, procedure, and recovery.
I can help you with many of the following things:
- Processing through your emotions as you get ready for your procedure.
- Getting a plan set in place for the day of and following your surgery.
- Talking to you about what to expect.
- Helping you with a packing list.
- Helping around the house during your recovery.
- Being a support person for you while your partner takes care of the children.
- Offering support for whatever you're feeling about this change.